- Companies Constitution (if any)
- Section 14 – Application for registration of a company
- Section 15 – Notice of registration
- Section 201 – Declaration by a person before appointment as director, or by a promoter before incorporation of corporation.
- Section 17 – Certificate of Incorporation of private company
- Section 51 – Register of members
- Section 58 & 236(2) – Notification of change in the register of directors, managers and secretaries.
- Bank resolution signed by the board of directors to open company current bank account.
STATUTORY BOOK – Companies Act 2016
Will be Kept In The Company Registered Office
- 1 Set Company Register Book.
- 1 Set Of Minute Book.
- 1 Set Of Pre-Printed Shares Certificates Book.
- 1 Set Of Company Common Seal.
- Form 32A – Share transfer form.
- Resolution for transferring of shares.
- Appointment Of Directors.
- Resolution for appointment and resignation of directors.
- Resolution for appointment and resignation of company secretary
- Updating company statutory books (Register Book, Minutes Book, Cancellation And Issuance Of New Shares Certificate)
- (Effect To The Changes And Restructuring Of Director & Shareholders Position)
Kindly made payment to :-
Receivers : DM Corporate Holding (M) Sdn.Bhd
Banker Name : DM Corporate Holding (M) Sdn.Bhd
Account No : 3811766201
Payment Method : Cash, Bank Draft, Cheque, Money Order,
Telegraphic Transfer : Swift Code (PBBEMYKL)