Your Platform to Purchase Company & Registered Company Secretary in Malaysia
Ready made company are companies which has been fully registered under the Companies Act 2016, Our registered companies was incorporated under the Registrar Of Companies by using our own capital, promoters and subscribers. These companies is not carried on any business transaction or no business activity was been done since from the date of it incorporation. These companies can be transfer immediately and you can start your business simply. The company registration certificate has already been issued by The Companies Commission Malaysia (CCM).
Ready made company are companies which has been fully registered under the Companies Act 2016, Our registered companies was incorporated under the Registrar Of Companies by using our own capital, promoters and subscribers. These companies is not carried on any business transaction or no business activity was been done since from the date of it incorporation.
These companies can be transfer immediately and you can start your business simply. The company registration certificate has already been issued by The Companies Commission Malaysia (CCM).
These companies are normally dormant and registered under directors and shareholders from Malaysia. The existing directors and shareholders will be replaced with new directors and shareholders of your choice and all the company documents will be given once the transferring ownership submitted to the Registrar.
The directors can start to trade with the existing company name or can request to change the company name under their own choice. A registered Company has the same characteristics as a normal newly incorporated company.
Client can chose to buy company from our company list and we will restructure the company by transferring ownership and to appoint directors as instructed and to amend any details they want to do through our company secretary.
All our ready made companies is registered with 1 shares of RM1.00
For you information all our ready made companies can be purchased immediately and allowed to be booked not more than 24 hours and full payment must be make upon confirmation to purchase is made.
BASIC INFORMATION TO PURCHASE COMPANY
1. At least one directors is required to purchase or establish a company in Malaysia and he or she is not undischarged bankrupt in or outside Malaysia.
2. At least one shareholders is required to purchase or establish a company in Malaysia.
3. To appoint at-least 1 company secretary.
4. Directors and shareholders has no criminal record in or outside Malaysia.
5. Directors and company secretary must have principal or only place of residence within Malaysia.
6. A director must be at least 18 years old and must have his principal or place of resident in Malaysia.
7. Copy of the directors’ identification card and shareholders if they are a Malaysian citizen and a copy of the passport if they are a foreign national.
8. Provide the latest residential address in Malaysia for each directors and shareholders of the company. Residential address in Malaysia is mandatory for both Malaysian citizens and foreign nationals.
9. Phone number and mobile number of each director and shareholder.
10. E.Mail Address of each director and shareholder.
11. Company business address in Malaysia.
A Statutory Declaration must be signed by the directors and shareholders (Section 201) before they can register a company.
Must maintain a registered office in Malaysia where the company statutory books and documents such as register book, minutes book, share certificates and common seal of the company which required under the provisions of the Act are kept.
The name of the company shall appear in legible Romanized letters, together with the company number, on its seal and documents.
Directors and shareholders should notify the company’s secretary if there is any change of information to enable the Company Secretary to update the company’s current members and officers of the Companies Commission of Malaysia.
The company must also appoint an approved auditor to be the company auditor in Malaysia.
OPENING BANK ACCOUNT PROCEDURE
Appointment of directors and transferring of shares form together with related resolution and documents will be sending over to the director either by courier or email and the documents must be return back to us for submission to the Companies Commission Malaysia.
The company secretary will certified the related documents to enable the company to start the business operations.
Company statutory documents can be deliver by post or through e.mail immediately after we received the payment and original documents will be dispatched accordingly to enable the company to start the business operations.
- Companies Constitution (if any)
- Section 14 – Application for registration of a company
- Section 15 – Notice of registration
- Section 201 – Declaration by a person before appointment as director, or by a promoter before incorporation of corporation.
- Section 17 – Certificate of Incorporation of private company
- Section 51 – Register of members
- Section 58 & 236(2) – Notification of change in the register of directors, managers and secretaries.
- Bank resolution signed by the board of directors to open company current bank account.
- NRIC copy
All the above documents must be certified by the company secretary
All directors and cheque signatory must present personally at the bank for opening the company current account together with original identity Card – NRIC (Malaysian) or passport (foreigner).Beside that is compulsory to bring along the company rubber stamp which displayed company name and company number.